Bosch 18v 4 Piece Cordless Li-ion Tool Kit 3 x 4.0Ah 0615990FS0
The Bosch Cordless System - A great 3 part system. This set is part of the Bosch cordless system, which are not only powerful, they also set standards in size and weight. They impress with their optimum weight, robustness and long battery runtime. Bosch offers a comprehensive product range with the unique Bosch CoolPack technology. The cells in the 18 volt lithium-ion batteries are perfectly protected because the especially conductive material (red cooling fins) on the bottom guides heat directly out of the battery to prevent possible overheating of the cells - for an up to 100% longer lifetime. In addition to this, using the latest cell technology in the new 4.0-Ah battery packs ensures an up to 65% longer runtime. The Bosch L-BOXX system makes everything tidy and well organised, easily withstanding impacts and splash water.
Bosch 18v 4 Piece Cordless Li-ion Kit contains:
- GSB18V -Li Combi Drill
- GDR18V -Li Impact Driver
- GST18V -Li Jigsaw
- Variled Work Light
Features: GSB18V -LI Combi Drill
- Extremely compact due to shortest design (only 195 mm) in its class and low weight (only 1.9 kg) for perfect handling.
- Integrated impact drilling function for drilling in masonry up to 13 mm
- Powerful 67 Nm due to newly developed gearbox design and new 4 -pole Bosch high -performance motor.
- 13 -mm Auto -Lock drill chuck.
- Unique Bosch Premium lithium -ion technology for 400% longer lifetime and unbeatable battery runtime.
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge.
- Integrated LED light for illuminating the work area, even in dark places.
- Motor brake for precise work when driving rows of screws.
- Practical belt clip for conveniently hanging the tool on a belt or ladder.
- Ergonomically shaped handle with slim circumference and softgrip covering for low -fatigue working.
Features: GDR18V -LI Impact Driver
- High torque and high impact rate (3,200 bpm) for fast work progress when driving screws in metal (up to M 14) and wood.
- Unique Bosch Premium lithium -ion technology for unbeatable battery runtime.
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and total discharge.
- Practical battery charge level indicator constantly shows how much energy is left in the battery.
Features: GST18V -LI Jigsaw
- Extremely compact cordless jigsaw with the shortest length (only 260 mm) in its class for perfect handling and maneuverability in curves, even in tight spaces.
- High performance: fast sawing progress and long battery runtime.
- Tool -free one -hand saw blade clamping system with saw blade ejection and park position for safe and quick saw blade changes.
- Robust aluminium base plate with plastic sole for better glide properties and to protect sensitive surfaces.
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime.
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP), Smallest grip circumference (only 128 mm) for comfortable and low -fatigue working.
- Outstanding view of the cutting line thanks to bright LED and powerful dust blowing function.
- Ergonomic bow handle with large softgrip coverings for comfortable working, 4 -stage pendulum action for tear -free cuts.
- Continuously variable accelerator function is ideal for precise sawing starts and for plunge cuts.
Features: GLI VARILED Worklight
- Brightest light (300 lux) in its class due to 3 innovative Power LEDs.
- Very compact due to innovative folding mechanism.
- Versatile range of applications due to adjustable light beam (spot/flood) and 9 settable lighting angles.
- For flexible use with all Bosch 14.4 and 18 volt lithium -ion batteries, robust and fully functional, even after falling 2 m onto concrete, due to tough housing.
- Practical hard rubber strap for fixing the worklight to enable targeted illumination of the work area.
All UK Mainland orders are delivered free using our UK Mainland Standard Service provided by DPD or Royal Mail depending on weight of the item.
Any order including an item(s) over 30kg up to 99Kg will be sent via DPD. All other orders will be sent via Royal Mail. If the item is over 30KG there may be additional charges.
UK Mainland - Orders Placed By 2PM
- Standard UK Mainland Delivery - 2 Working Days - FREE
- Express UK Mainland Delivery - 1 Working Day - £6.95
- Express UK Mainland Delivery Before 12PM - £14.95
- Saturday UK Mailand Delivery - £23.95
- Scottish Highlands - 3 Working Days £13.95
Ireland and UK Offshore
Northern Ireland, Offshore Islands, Channel Isles and all other UK Islands
- Northern Ireland - 3 Working Days - £13.95
- UK Offshore and Channel Islands - 3 Working Days - £22.95
European Standard Delivery Service
Applies to all orders, We ship to the following countries:
- Republic of Ireland - 3 Working Days - £14.95
If you need further information on our delivery options please call our Customer Helpline on 0141 954 9557
ORDER CANCELLATION AND GOODS RETURN
A key objective of our site and telephone support facility is to provide you with all the information you need to make a fully informed decision whenever you make a purchase. However should you wish to cancel an order or return unwanted goods please follow the procedures detailed below to help us ensure cancellations/returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
CANCELLING AN ORDER BEFORE DESPATCH
Simply log on to your customer account, note the order reference number and email the full cancellation details to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our help desk on 0141 954 9557. Assuming the order has not been despatched we will cancel.
CANCELLING AN ORDER AFTER DESPATCH
RIGHT TO CANCEL
When you order goods from us you have the right to cancel the contract without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of fourteen calendar days.
The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you receive the goods, or a third party (other than the carrier) indicated by you receives the goods.
To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us (Details here) of your decision to cancel the contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail.
You can also electronically fill in and submit the cancellation form through logging in to your account on our website. If you use this option we will send you an acknowledgement of receipt of your cancellation by email without delay.
To meet the cancellation deadline you should send your notice to cancel before the 30 day ‘cooling off’ period has expired.
If you cancel the contract we will refund all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We will process the refund without undue delay, and not later than:
a) 30 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
b) (if earlier) 30 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
c) If there were no goods supplied 30 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract
We will make this refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
RETURN OF GOODS
You must send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay, and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from the contract to us.
COST OF RETURN
You will be responsible for the direct cost of returning the goods. Where the goods weigh less than 30kg they can normally be returned by post. For large bulky items where the weight of the goods exceeds 30kg the cost is estimated at a maximum of approximately £75.00.
FAULTY GOODS RETURNS POLICY
After 30 days if you are not satisfied with a product or it has failed or become defective, please notify us at email@example.com .
All deliveries must be inspected before signing for receipt. Failure to do so may invalidate any future warranty or carriage claim. Signed as 'Unchecked' or 'Unexamined' is not acceptable. If there are any signs of damage to the consignment then you must sign as 'Damaged'. Alternatively the delivery can be refused and the sender notified immediately.
In the event that you receive goods which have been damaged in transit then please repackage them immediately and notify us within seven working days from the day after you receive delivery. (Details here)
Should you need any further information or assistance with any part of this process please do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk on 0141 954 9557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Reviews