Makita LS1016L 260mm Slide Compound Mitre Saw with Laser Guide - MAK-LS1016L/1
The Makita LS1016L delivers best-in-class capacity and accuracy. The 6 linear ball bearings and 4 steel rails deliver smooth, solid, dead-on accurate cuts. The innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity. The direct drive also delivers more power than a belt drive motor.
- Red Laser 650 nm, 1.6mW (Laser Class 2M)
- DXT - Deep and Exact Cutting Technology
- Deep cutting - 3 stage reduction gear unit and movable rear blade guard provide larger capacities of cutting crown molding or skirting board
- Capable of diagonal cutting up to 168mm in crown molding
- Capable of vertical cutting up to 120mm in baseboard (skirting)
- Exact cutting is obtained by using 4 short poles instead of the usual 2 longer poles. This also reduces vibration and makes for more precise cutting.
- 6 linear ball bearings are used to support the 4 poles for smooth and precise sliding out
- Double sliding guide fence - the upper and the lower sections slide independently for added convenience; each upper fence slides outwards for bevel cut and each lower fence slides inwards to securely hold small workpieces for precise and exact cutting
- Quick and accurate mitre angle lock - mitre angle can be locked or unlocked by simply turning the handle 90°
- Positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6° and 45°
All UK Mainland orders are delivered free using our UK Mainland Standard Service provided by DPD or Royal Mail depending on weight of the item.
Any order including an item(s) over 30kg up to 99Kg will be sent via DPD. All other orders will be sent via Royal Mail. If the item is over 30KG there may be additional charges.
UK Mainland - Orders Placed By 2PM
- Standard UK Mainland Delivery - 2 Working Days - FREE
- Express UK Mainland Delivery - 1 Working Day - £6.95
- Express UK Mainland Delivery Before 12PM - £14.95
- Saturday UK Mailand Delivery - £23.95
- Scottish Highlands - 3 Working Days £13.95
Ireland and UK Offshore
Northern Ireland, Offshore Islands, Channel Isles and all other UK Islands
- Northern Ireland - 3 Working Days - £13.95
- UK Offshore and Channel Islands - 3 Working Days - £22.95
European Standard Delivery Service
Applies to all orders, We ship to the following countries:
- Republic of Ireland - 3 Working Days - £14.95
If you need further information on our delivery options please call our Customer Helpline on 0141 954 9557
ORDER CANCELLATION AND GOODS RETURN
A key objective of our site and telephone support facility is to provide you with all the information you need to make a fully informed decision whenever you make a purchase. However should you wish to cancel an order or return unwanted goods please follow the procedures detailed below to help us ensure cancellations/returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
CANCELLING AN ORDER BEFORE DESPATCH
Simply log on to your customer account, note the order reference number and email the full cancellation details to email@example.com or contact our help desk on 0141 954 9557. Assuming the order has not been despatched we will cancel.
CANCELLING AN ORDER AFTER DESPATCH
RIGHT TO CANCEL
When you order goods from us you have the right to cancel the contract without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of fourteen calendar days.
The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you receive the goods, or a third party (other than the carrier) indicated by you receives the goods.
To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us (Details here) of your decision to cancel the contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail.
You can also electronically fill in and submit the cancellation form through logging in to your account on our website. If you use this option we will send you an acknowledgement of receipt of your cancellation by email without delay.
To meet the cancellation deadline you should send your notice to cancel before the 30 day ‘cooling off’ period has expired.
If you cancel the contract we will refund all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We will process the refund without undue delay, and not later than:
a) 30 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
b) (if earlier) 30 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
c) If there were no goods supplied 30 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract
We will make this refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
RETURN OF GOODS
You must send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay, and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from the contract to us.
COST OF RETURN
You will be responsible for the direct cost of returning the goods. Where the goods weigh less than 30kg they can normally be returned by post. For large bulky items where the weight of the goods exceeds 30kg the cost is estimated at a maximum of approximately £75.00.
FAULTY GOODS RETURNS POLICY
After 30 days if you are not satisfied with a product or it has failed or become defective, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
All deliveries must be inspected before signing for receipt. Failure to do so may invalidate any future warranty or carriage claim. Signed as 'Unchecked' or 'Unexamined' is not acceptable. If there are any signs of damage to the consignment then you must sign as 'Damaged'. Alternatively the delivery can be refused and the sender notified immediately.
In the event that you receive goods which have been damaged in transit then please repackage them immediately and notify us within seven working days from the day after you receive delivery. (Details here)
Should you need any further information or assistance with any part of this process please do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk on 0141 954 9557 or email email@example.com
- Product Reviews