Bosch GLL3-80P 360 Degree Vertical and Horizontal Line Laser + BM 1 Wall Mount + LR 2 Receiver
Bosch GLL3-80P 360 Degree Vertical and Horizontal Line Laser plus BM 1 Wall Mount and LR 2 Receiver complete with batteries, laser target and Carrying Case.
- All-in one solution
- Highly compact multi-line laser
- Extremely easy to use offering many solutions
- Magnet for an easy attachment onto the metal guiding rail
- 360° multi-line laser for all interior applications
- All-in one solution' - horizontal levelling, vertical alignment, plumb point transfer and squaring - all around
- Long working range of 20 m or 80 m when used with the optional LR 2 receiver
- Simple to use and install
- Laying out has never been so easy and so fast
- Dry wall laying, plastering, lining of suspending ceilings
- Kitchen designing: aligning, hanging cupboards,Â shelf bottoms and countertops
- Joinery: fitting-outs, shop designing
- Electricians: aligning lighting systems, installing power outlets etc. at the same
- level, aligning sanitary and heating systems
- Tile laying: aligning tiles at an exact angle, marking the upper edge of tiles
- Floor and wall covering: transferring heights for the dimensioning of wood panelling, setting of panels and parquet
BM 1 Wall Mount Features:
- Can be quickly mounted using screws or nails
- Strong magnets for secure mounting
- Quick adjustment of the working height
- Retractable feet for usage as a mini tripod
- Can also be used in conjunction with BT350 professional telescopic pole
LR2 Receiver Features:
- LCD Display which is also visible at the back of the tool
- LCD display shows battery low, height, acoustic signal and mode information
- Strong magnets can be fixed to metallic studs
- 3 buttons for controlling the acoustic signal, to switch on/off and to control receoption accuracy
- Large laser beam reception area
- LED indicates how to move the LR2
- Levelling mode Self-levelling through pendulum inside
- Laser diodes/Laser class 640 nm, <1mw, Class 2
- Levelling accuracy +/? 0.2 mm/m
- Levelling range Up to +/? 4°
- Levelling time < 4 s
- Working range w/o receiver 0-20 m; with receiver 5-80m
- Line width ? 5 mm @ 1 m
- Acoustic signal > 80 db @ 1 m
- Working range ~ 10° ~ + 40° C
- Storage temperature ~ 20° ~ + 70° C
- Ingress protection IP 54
- Power supply 4 x 1.5V LR6 (AA) batteries
- Operating time 18 h in 1-line mode, 9 h in 2 line mode, 5 h in 3-line mode
- Tripod adapter ¼' & ?'
- Working range with receiver ˜: 80m
- Working range without receiver ˜: 20m
- Levelling accuracy: ± 0.2 mm / m
- Self-levelling range Up to: ± 4°
- Laser diode / class: 640 Nm / <1 mW/2
- Dust and splash protection: IP54
- Maximum Operating time: 23 hours
- Dimensions: Length 159 x Width 75 x Height 141mm
- Net Weight: 0.76kg
BM 1 Wall Mount:
- Maximum Load - 1.0kg
- Thread for laser fixing - 1/4'
- Weight - 0.53kg
- Adjustable height - 7cm
- Accuracy: Fine - 1mm, coarse - 3mm
- Reception angle: 90°
- Reception area height: 4cm
- Working distance: 5-50m
- Operating time (with 9v battery): 30hrs
- Net Weight (with batteries): 0.2kg
All UK orders are delivered free using our UK Standard Service provided by DPD or Royal Mail depending on weight of the item.
Any order including an item(s) over 30kg up to 99Kg will be sent via DPD. All other order will be sent via Royal Mail. Where a charge applies this will be clearly indicated on the product page.
UK Mainland - Orders Placed By 2PM
- Standard UK Delivery - 2 Working Days - FREE
- Express UK Delivery - 1 Working Day - £6.95
- Express UK Delivery Before 12PM - £14.95
- Saturday UK Delivery - £23.95
- Scottish Highlands - 3 Working Days £13.95
Ireland & UK Offshore
Northern Ireland, Offshore Islands, Channel Isles & all other UK Islands
- Northern Ireland - 3 Working Days - £13.95
- UK Offshore & Channel Islands - 3 Working Days - £22.95
European Standard Delivery Service
Applies to all orders, We ship to the following countries:
- Republic of Ireland - 3 Working Days - £14.95
If you need further information on our delivery options please call our Customer Helpline on 0141 954 9557
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo Questions
ORDER CANCELLATION AND GOODS RETURN
A key objective of our site and telephone support facility is to provide you with all the information you need to make a fully informed decision whenever you make a purchase. However should you wish to cancel an order or return unwanted goods please follow the procedures detailed below to help us ensure cancellations/returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
CANCELLING AN ORDER BEFORE DESPATCH
Simply log on to your customer account, note the order reference number and email the full cancellation details to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our help desk on 0141 954 9557. Assuming the order has not been despatched we will cancel.
CANCELLING AN ORDER AFTER DESPATCH
RIGHT TO CANCEL
When you order goods from us you have the right to cancel the contract without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of fourteen calendar days.
The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you receive the goods, or a third party (other than the carrier) indicated by you receives the goods.
To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us (Details here) of your decision to cancel the contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail.
You can also electronically fill in and submit the cancellation form through logging in to your account on our website. If you use this option we will send you an acknowledgement of receipt of your cancellation by email without delay.
To meet the cancellation deadline you should send your notice to cancel before the 30 day ‘cooling off’ period has expired.
If you cancel the contract we will refund all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We will process the refund without undue delay, and not later than:
a) 30 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
b) (if earlier) 30 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
c) If there were no goods supplied 30 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract
We will make this refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
RETURN OF GOODS
You must send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay, and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from the contract to us.
COST OF RETURN
You will be responsible for the direct cost of returning the goods. Where the goods weigh less than 30kg they can normally be returned by post. For large bulky items where the weight of the goods exceeds 30kg the cost is estimated at a maximum of approximately £75.00.
FAULTY GOODS RETURNS POLICY
After 30 days if you are not satisfied with a product or it has failed or become defective, please notify us at email@example.com .
All deliveries must be inspected before signing for receipt. Failure to do so may invalidate any future warranty or carriage claim. Signed as 'Unchecked' or 'Unexamined' is not acceptable. If there are any signs of damage to the consignment then you must sign as 'Damaged'. Alternatively the delivery can be refused and the sender notified immediately.
In the event that you receive goods which have been damaged in transit then please repackage them immediately and notify us within seven working days from the day after you receive delivery. (Details here)
Should you need any further information or assistance with any part of this process please do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk on 0141 954 9557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- our reviews